Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WEDDING | Michelle & Matt

I know it's been a while since I blogged a wedding. I injured my left rhomboid muscle doing something really stupid (getting dressed) back in August and was not able to sit at my computer for any long periods of time to edit due to severe discomfort. Therefore, it took me quite a while to get this wedding finished, but I mailed Michelle & Matt their photos last week and now I'm ready to share their images with you!

But, before I get started, I thought I'd give you a little disclaimer. The title of this post should really be "WEDDING/PARTY | Michelle & Matt" because this was the biggest party wedding I've ever attended! They had the venue until midnight, and as I was packing up to leave at about 5 after, the music was still going and 20+ people were still rocking it out! It was totally awesome, and I got so many awesome dancing shots, so I apologize for the overload, there are just too many from which to choose!

































































































I apologize if that was too much, I think they're all extra awesome!

No comments: