Sunday, August 30, 2009

WEDDING | Kathleen & Griffith

These are from Kathleen & Griff's wedding on August 8th, 2009. Sorry it took so long, I got a little backlogged, but I'm getting caught up now. Enjoy!



















sneaking a peak at the guests outside


This woman was amazing!



I love their faces in the pic above and the pic below, so cute!






This was supposed to be just the guy in the tan & blue giving a speech,
but he called all of them up and they broke out in song, it was awesome!




















Griff was peeking in to make sure nobody would open the door while we were taking photos there.


My Happy Accident for the day - flash didn't go off, and I'm glad it didn't!








I ended up knowing the singer in the b&w dress, we used to go to all the same concerts when we were younger, small world!


Maid and Matron of Honour giving their speech, a tearjerker!


I bet I could do a scene reconstruction CSI-style with all the pics taken of Kathleen singing "Somerwhere Over the Rainbow".








LIMBO!


Ice cream sundae buffet, great idea!




One of the hardest group shots I've ever done! Pitch black, huge area to cover, and nobody was listening to me!


All in all, it was a fun, unique and classy GREAT wedding! Congrats guys!

No comments: