Sunday, July 19, 2009

ALBUMS | E.Session Guest Book Album

This is something new that I will be offering, and I'm very excited about it!
It's a photo album made out of your engagement photos, turned into your guest book!

Here is my first go at it:



here is the cover - the left side is the back, right side is the front
































The album lays flat when open, and is made out of very high quality materials. These images are just the files that I will be sending to the album company - when I receive the book, I will probably be squee-ing, so I'll take pictures and post them here!

I can make one of these albums for any type of photos. Maternity, infants, children, families, etc. I will be offering them in my wedding packages starting next year. Please contact me if you are interested! :)

No comments: