Thursday, April 1, 2010

ALBUM | Kathleen & Griffith

Rabbit rabbit! Happy April Fool's Day! C'est le poisson d'Avril!

Here are some photos I just took of the gorgeous new album for Kathleen & Griff's gorgeous wedding! I am in love with VisionArt books!


All VisionArt books come in a beautiful black satin decorative/protective drawstring bag


Front cover


Binding


Opening spread - the ceremony site @ Willowdale Estate in Topsfield, MA


Getting ready spread


Ceremony details spread


More ceremony details


First kiss and exiting the ceremony spread


Bride & Groom portraits spread


Reception spread


Back cover


My studio name and web address are on the back of all of my albums


Trying to showcase the thickness of the pages - they are about the thickness of a credit card!





Please note that ALL layouts are 100% designed by me, from scratch, no pre-made layouts here!

All in all, these books are AMAZING! The photos absolutely do not do them justice, you just have to see one in person to understand the obsession I have with them. Every time I order one and get it in, I am amazed at the quality and color reproduction - the images look better in the album than they do on my computer screen, and I didn't even think that was possible! (I have an iMac people!)

So, when you are booking your wedding with me, keep in mind that packages 2 and 3 include a beautiful custom-designed album!

No comments: