Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WEDDING | Jasmine & Ryan

I realize I never posted these because I started this blog after I shot their wedding, but this wedding was so much fun, and I got some gorgeous photos, so I decided to share.

It rained all day, and everyone was rushing around putting up tarps and a tent that was donated at the last minute, because the original plan was to have all the seating outside with no coverage. Turns out they didn't need any of it, because it stopped raining about an hour before the ceremony and turned into a beautiful night!






























the most delicious cake i've ever had in my whole life



the rest are sourced from myspace, which puts artifacts in uploaded photos
so don't mind the crappier quality















superman!


their friends wrote a song for them and played it at the reception
it was so beautiful


group shot!


such a fun wedding to shoot! i grew up with the groom, so after i was done taking pictures for the night i went back to where we were staying to change, then went back to party. what a blast!

No comments: